Stanadyne Performance Formula 1 Pint – 38565
*NOTICE* Due to new UPS requirements we are unable to ship any chemical. All Fuel Treatment is available to pick up at our Oklahoma City location at 1100 S. Agnew Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73108.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
PART NUMBER: 38565 1 Pint 16oz.
Stanadyne Performance Formula protects your diesel engine and restores engine performance the detergency and cetane improver in Performance Formula will help restore fuel economy, increase horsepower and torque.
- Restores/Increase Horsepower – detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver – improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Reduces Emissions – reduces Smoke and Particulates
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel – keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection – improves diesel pour point up to 40F (22C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25F (13C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative – Corrosion inhibiters will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved) – increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
Recommended Treatment: 4 ounces Performance Formula per 15 gallons of fuel