HDS 250 Scan Tool and Code Reader for Heavy Truck
3 in stock
- Read and clear HD standard trouble codes
- Display code descriptions
- Display and graph live data
- Record and playback data streams
- Brilliant color display
- Rugged enclosure for durability
- Class 4-8 truck coverage featuring “Automatic Protocol Search”
- HD J1587 / J1708 and J1939 CAN, engine, transmission, ABS, and more coverage
- Gobal OBDII Quick Test
- Works on 24V Systems
- English, Spanish, and French on-screen text
- Updateable via Internet
- Demo mode for training
Bosch has introduced the new HDS 250 heavy-duty scan tool kit designed to read, diagnose and clear heavy-duty standard trouble codes for Class 4-8 vehicles, which is available now.
According to Bosch, the new scan tool works on 12V and 24V systems to cover most medium-duty and heavy-duty vehicles, includes 16-pin J1962, 9-pin Deutsch and 6-pin Deutsch cables, and features Class 4-8 truck coverage featuring “Automatic Protocol Search.” A demo mode for training purposes is also available on the tool. The HDS 250 meets SAE standards for HD J1587/ J1708 CAN and includes engine, transmission and ABS coverage.
Additional features include a a rugged enclosure for durability, a color display that shows code descriptions and definitions, graphs live data MIDS/PIDS and can record and playback data streams; a Quick Test function that pulls Global OBD II codes for data analysis and diagnosis; and English, Spanish and French options for on-screen text. The tool comes with a one-year warranty.
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 10 in|