Bosch Diagnostics Hybrid Insulation Tester FSA 050
1 in stock
The FSA 050 allows workshops to perform hybrid diagnostic tasks quickly, efficiently and accurately, improving productivity and increasing service opportunities with hybrid vehicle customers.
The new FSA 050 diagnostics tool for testing vehicles with electric and hybrid drive is CAT III (1000 V) / CAT IV (600 V) safety rated*. The FSA 050 can be used as a stand-alone device, or the hand-held device can be linked wirelessly to a laptop/PC, or optionally, to the FSA 720/740 for documenting of the test measurement results.
As a stand-alone solution, the FSA 050 offers insulation and high-voltage testing for electric and hybrid drives quickly, displaying test measurements in the dual-digital display. As test module, the hand-held device is designed to connect wirelessly to an existing laptop, PC system or the Bosch FSA 740/720, displaying more comprehensive test results. Download or print these results for the shop records or showing a customer the results.
Equipped for professional diagnostics of electric and hybrid vehicles:
- Hand-held unit with radio connection to Windows operating systems*
- Testing of vehicles with electric and hybrid drive
- High-voltage tests
- Insulation tests
- Multimeter function: Voltage, resistance, capacity, continuity test
- Use as a standalone device
- Special accessories for FSA 500, FSA 720 / 740 / 760
- Wireless data transmission from FSA 050 to FSA 500, FSA 720 / 740 / 760 or Windows operating systems*
*System requirements: Windows XP SP2, Windows VistaTM Home Premium, Windows VistaTM Business, Windows 7
Hybrid electric vehicles have high-voltage components. Use this tool on hybrid vehicles only if:
- You are trained in high-voltage electrical system repair on hybrid electric vehicles.
- You have read and follow the OEM manufacturers approved hybrid electric vehicle service procedures due to the high voltages in hybrid vehicles
- You are using the CAT III / 1000V rated leads included with this kit.
- You are wearing proper protective gear, including Class 0 Type 1 electric service gloves that are free from defects/faults and that meet ASTM D120 standards and protect up to 1000 Volts AC / 1500 Volts DC.
Failure to follow these steps could result in shock or electrocution, causing severe injury or death.
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 10 in|