- You cannot add "Fuel Injector Extraction Claw & Slide Hammer Kit - AM-8938A" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Dodge/Cummins 5.9L 1998.5-2002 ISB Valve Light Kit – D91902
2 in stock
Delco Diesel Services – D91902
Installation Instructions Dodge/Cummins 5.9L 1998 1/2 -2002 ISB Valve Light Kit
- Clean the inlet area if the fuel injection pump (toward the rear of truck).
- Remove the screw (banjo bolt) with 17mm wrench. Replace with fitting with pressure switch and gaskets supplied in the kit and tighten.
- Strip 3/8″ from the black wire and crimp eye terminal to the wire.
- Attach eye terminal to pressure switch.
- Run the black wire through the firewall to the area of the dash where the light will be mounted.
- Mount the light.
- Connect the black wire to one side of the light with the butt splice supplied in the kit.
- Connect the other side of the light to the red wire.
- Run the red wire to the fuse box and connect it to the #8 fuse (10 amp) using the female terminal and fuse tap.
Fuel pressure should run from 10 to 15 PSI, but can go as low as 6 PSI under full load conditions. If the fuel pressure goes below 6 PSI your light will turn on. When the light comes on, change your fuel filter and/or your electrical fuel pump and be sure to check your fuel system for restrictions.
- 1 ea. Banjo bolt- Pressure switch assembly
- 2 ea. 12mm Banjo bolt seals
- 1 ea. 12V Red indicator lamp
- 1 ea. Mini-fuse tap
- 2 ea. Butt splices
- 1 ea. Eye terminal
- 1 ea. Female connector
- 8 ft. Black wire
- 8 ft. Red wire
- 1 ea. Instruction sheet
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|