Diesel Injector Testing
Delco Diesel Services can test most types of HEUI, EUI and Common Rail Diesel Injectors, cost will vary, but if we find they are out of specification and you purchase an exchange there is no charge for the test on the replaced injector.
Common Rail Injectors
We can test your common rail injectors for Chevrolet, Ford and Dodge Diesel pickups. We can test most Bosch, Denso, Isuzu, Caterpillar, Siemens and Delphi common rail injectors used in Diesel pickups, Sprinters and most newer Cummins, Perkins, John Deere engines.
- DODGE – CUMMINS 5.9L, 6.7L, 3.0L
- CHEVY – GMC 6.6L
- CUMMINS ISB – ISC
- SPRINTER 2.7L, 3.0L
- CATERPILLAR PERKINS COMMON RAIL
- ISUZU COMMON RAIL
- JOHN DEERE COMMON RAIL
Our technichians utilize the Bosch EPS-205 and the Hartridge IFT-70 Common Rail Injector Test Benches and can test nozzle opening pressure, fuel delivery, atomization, tip leakage, solenoid actuation and fuel return.
Gasoline Injector Service
Our 8 step process will improve fuel economy and performance.
- Injectors are externally cleaned and visually inspected.
- Injectors are tested for resistance, inductance, shorts and current draw.
- Injectors receive leak tests, spray pattern examination and flow rate tests.
- Injectors are ultrasonically cleaned and back-flushed.
- Injectors are tested at various pulse widths from cranking to 10,000 RPM.
- Filter baskets, O-rings, and pintle caps are installed, if applicable.
- Injectors receive a final cleaning and placed in plastic bags.
- A comprehensive test report is prepared and returned with the injectors.
|Bosch MPI||$22.50 Each|
|Bosch CIS||$22.50 Each|
|Honda Keihin||$22.50 Each|
|Lucas MPI||$22.50 Each|
|Multec Disk Type||$22.50 Each|
|GM TBI||$22.50 Each|
|Bosch TBI||$22.50 Each|
|Holley TBI||$22.50 Each|
|Nissan MPI||$22.50 Each|
|JECS MPI||$22.50 Each|
|Vortec Assembly (6 cyl)||$135.00 (Assy.)|
|Vortec Assembly (8 cyl)||$175.00 (Assy.)|
**PLUS PARTS AS REQUIRED**